Our goal here at HawkPlay is your enjoyment.Casino games can provide hours of entertainment where you can test your luck and skills. However, we recognize that gambling can become a problem for some people, and when it gets out of control, it can affect financial stability and personal relationships. Therefore, to avoid or reduce potential gambling-related harm, please pay attention to the following points:
Prevention and Protection:
- Before the game, please limit and control your deposit and reduce your bet.
- Avoid making gambling affect that your daily work and life.
- Remember that betting is not your main source of income.
- Do not play under the influence of alcohol or any medicine.
- Do not save your losses in a way that continues the game.
- For more advice and information on betting responsibilities
HawkPlay -Signs of addiction
- You are affected by yourself or someone around you.
- Spending more time on your gambling than you can afford.
- Finding it difficult to control or stop playing.
- Quarreling with family or friends over money or betting
- Losing interest in everyday activities, such as socializing with friends or family members.
- Constantly thinking or discussing about gambling.
- Lying or hiding your betting behavior.
- Make up gambling losses or get rid of economic difficulties by gambling.
- Keep betting until there is no money left.
- Borrowing money, selling property or not paying bills to bet.
- Need for excitement or pleasure with high stakes or long bets.
- Neglecting work, studies, family, personal needs, or family obligations because of betting.
- Feeling anxious, guilty, depressed, or irritable.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By ticking the age verification and the “Terms of Service” checkbox during the registration process, the user acknowledge that he/she has read, understand and agrees to be bound by HawkPlay’s User Agreement in its entirety and without reservation. As such, the User Agreement constitutes a binding legal document between the user and HawkPlay. The Agreement governs the user’s use of our gambling services at all times.
We reserve the right to amend, update and change these terms and policies (or parts thereof) over time. If any changes are made, the updated version will be effective upon posting on this Website. By continuing to use, connect to and participate in the Services through the Website and the Devices following any such changes, the User will be deemed to have agreed to and accepted the revised or updated terms and policies. Besides, the User acknowledges and agrees that User is solely responsible for accessing any such revisions, updates and/or changes. HawkPlay is under no obligation to, but may in its sole discretion, notify User of such revision, updates and changes.
Information and intellectual property rights
Information, materials and data, including but not limited to marketing plans and materials, results, statistics, race data and fixtures, odds and betting data, text, icons, audio and visual information provided, disclosed, accessed, generated and/or collected by Users through the Website, Services, devices and/or other means are the property of HawkPlay and/or HawkPlay’s licensors. They are intended for the personal, non-commercial use of the User.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, User may not adapt, copy, modify, reproduce, store, distribute, display, publicly broadcast, cable, publish, transmit, sell, loan, rent, license or otherwise make available the Information to any other person or any other website, online service or other medium and/or connected device in any manner or by any means without our prior written consent or that of the owner of the third-party information.
The software, services and information available on the Website and/or through connected devices are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of intellectual property rights and patents. All right, title and interest in and to the software, services and information on the Website are owned, licensed or controlled by HawkPlay and/or HawkPlay’s licensors. The User acknowledges that by using the Website and/or the software, services and information available through connected devices or by linking to the Website, the User does not acquire any right, interest or license in or to the software, services and information.